LCG services encompass:
Decommissioning and Asset Strategy:
- Assisting clients on the planning, decision making, and monitoring of decommissioning of commercial nuclear power plants including technical issues, regulations, and policies.
- Advising utilities on the sale and transfer of nuclear assets and related regulatory and commercial considerations.
- Advising utilities, investment fund managers and international re-insurance firms regarding issues and events affecting their commercial nuclear investments and business interests.
- Advising clients involved in nuclear related litigation with regard to the underlying technical and regulatory aspects of the issues in the proceeding.
- Assisting clients with preparing for litigation including discovery, issue analysis, preparation of expert testimony, strategy and settlement discussions.
Nuclear Development and Small Modular Reactors (“SMRs”)
- Advising clients, via extensive financial community interviews and research, regarding Wall Street attitudes toward nuclear power and alternative forms of generation.
- Providing guidance to interested domestic and foreign companies regarding partnership options for entering the small reactor market, including opportunities to discuss the program with utilities and key government officials.
- Assisting clients in evaluating business opportunities in the industry.